You can easily download a Custom Cook recipe created by another Brava user to your Brava. This can be accomplished from the Brava directly, from the Brava app, or the Brava website.
Before you start, make sure your Brava is connected to WiFi.
Download from Your Brava Oven
1. Locate the 9 digit Custom Cook key of the Custom Cook recipe you would like to download. You can ask the creator of the recipe to provide you with the recipe code or you can look through all public Custom Cook recipes on the Brava website or on the Brava app recipe section.
2. Click on the Custom Cook tile, then tap on the Key icon in the upper right corner.
3. Enter the Custom Cook key, then click Done. The Custom Cook recipe will start downloading.
4. The download recipe will show up under the Downloaded Custom Cooks section of your Custom Cook screen.
Download from Your Brava App
1. Open and sign into your Brava app. Make sure your Brava is signed into the same account.
|2. Tap on the Search icon at the bottom of app screen. On the Search screen, tap on Custom Cooks tab at the upper right corner.||3. Locate the recipe you would like to download to your Brava and select it.||4. Click on the + sign icon on the right side under the recipe photo. The recipe is now downloaded to your Brava. On your Brava, tap on the Custom Cook tile, and scroll down to see a list of your downloaded recipes.|
Download from Your Brava Website
1. Go to www.brava.com and click on Sign In at the upper right corner to log into your Brava account. Make sure your Brava is signed into the same account.
|2. Click on Recipes tab at the top of the screen.|
|3. Tap on the Custom Cooks tab at the top to see all the public Custom Cook recipes developed by Brava chefs and Brava customers.|
|4. Click on the + sign icon. The recipe is now downloaded to your Brava. On your Brava, tap on the Custom Cook tile, and scroll down to see a list of your downloaded recipes.|