The best thing to do when your Brava Home Mobile Application is having trouble connecting or staying connected with your Brava is to follow the steps below.
- The first thing you want to ensure is that your Brava is connected to your home's WiFi network. If you need instructions on connecting your Brava to the internet, please consult this article: Setting Up the Brava. NOTE: The Brava will not connect with your Brava Mobile Application until the Brava is connected to a WiFi network.
- Second, you will want to ensure you're logged into your Brava Mobile Application and the Brava using the same account information. If you do not remember your account information, please email Brava Customer Success at email@example.com
Then follow the process below. Through the steps below, we are making sure that everything is set up properly and that the Brava and Brava Mobile Application connection is reestablished.
If your application and Brava are having trouble connecting - it could simply be an issue with the way the Brava Mobile Application installed onto your phone.
Steps to conduct to resolve this connectivity issue:
- Delete the Brava Mobile Application from your phone or tablet and reinstall it?
- Unplug the Brava from the wall and wait 1 minute before plugging it back in
- On the Brava, go to Settings, and then click on Account. If you had previously logged into your Brava account, click log out to log out of your account (All of your settings will come back when you sign back in)
- Then log into your Brava Mobile Application and then log into the Brava using the same credentials
- Keep the Brava Mobile Application open and then conduct a reheat for 1 minute (keep the Brava empty)
- Look for a yellow banner stating that there is something cooking appear at the bottom of the application home page. If this banner shows up, then your application and Brava are connected!
A full restart and log off of both the Brava and the Brava Mobile Application usually solves the issue.
If you continue to have connectivity issues, please consult with the Brava Customer Success team.