- Choose recipes to display on the Brava based on dietary preference, such as Vegetarian, Keto, etc.
- Hide selected ingredients (e.g., Seafood, Beef) from displaying on the Brava.
How: simply go to Settings on your Brava screen and click on Dietary Preference
- Customize your Brava cook button idle color from white to one of six other colors (Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue or Purple).
How: simply go to Settings on your Brava screen and click on Button Colors.
- Play puzzle game while your Brava is cooking! Turn your camera image into a sliding puzzle.
How: Just put your finger on the center of the Cooking screen (camera image), and wait for 10 seconds. Exit the game by completing the puzzle, opening the Brava door, pausing the cook or holding the center of the screen for 10 seconds.
- Search by filter - ingredient types, recipe type, dietary preference, tray types. Filters can be combined to narrow search.
- Predictive text on the Search field - similar words will display below the Search field as to what the user is currently typing.
- Ability to set which zones to place your ingredients in
- Various small changes to make Custom Cook easier to use