Additional Cook Information:
- Additional Cook Information has been added to Recents.
- Recents will now show the Date and Time of when each cook was completed.
- In addition to Recents showing how long each cook was, it will now have an optional 'Rate this Meal' option for each cook as well.
- Manual mode cooks such as Bake, Reheat, Dehydrate, etc. will now also display in Recents.
- Selecting a step in a Multi-Step recipe or Custom Cook will now highlight the selected step
- Steps will also be highlighted when using the left and right arrows on the timeline.
- The new Clock Screensaver can be changed in Settings → Power → ScreenSaver
- Time Zones
- Various Time Zones have been added to the Settings.
- Selecting a Time Zone will adjust the Clock screensaver to the respective Time Zone.
- The new "Time Zone" option can be found in Settings.
- Removed the Measure Vegetable Height screen from all recipes.
- Changed the text on the Summary screen from “Disconnected” to “Not Connected” when attempting to cook a recipe that uses the TempSensor while the TempSensor is not connected.
- Changed the text for the “Recipe failed to load” error to be more helpful.
- Adjusted the Preheat times for Custom Cook to be more accurate.
- Reduced the maximum bake time from 24 hours to 12 hours.
- Added additional legal documents and changes in Settings.
- The cook time for Multi-Step recipes will now display before beginning the recipe.
- Reduced the maximum time for the Utility timer to 10 hours.
- Added a warning dialogue to Bake when disabling Preheat.
- Preheat will now pause and display a warning popup if preheating is taking an abnormal amount of time.
Additional Bug Fixes:
- Made 17 enhancements to improve the Brava experience.
New Recipe Type: Multi-Step Recipes
- Multi-Step Recipes are recipes that require you to interact with the Brava at some point during the recipe, including:
- Removing or inserting cookware into the Brava.
- Stirring or adding ingredients to a recipe.
- Flipping or removing ingredients before continuing the recipe.
- Previously, these Multi-Step Recipes have only been available on the Brava App. Now, Multi-Step Recipes are available to cook straight from your Brava, including:
- These Multi-Step Recipes can also be favorited (hearted) and sent to the Brava from the Brava App or the Web for better convenience.
"Update Available" Banner
- An “Update Available” banner will now display if there are any pending updates available to install on the Brava.
- The new festive screensaver can be changed in Settings > Power > Screensaver.
Pause Step Toggle
- We added the ability to skip the Pause step that occurs after a Preheat step completes in Custom Cooks.
- You can find this new toggle in the Preheat Temperature screen for any Preheat Steps in Custom Cooks.
- If this option is toggled off, Brava will immediately start the next step after the Preheat step once the Brava chamber reaches the desired temperature.
Images for Custom Cooks
- You can now attach Images to the Custom Cooks you have made.
- Attach images to any of your Custom Cooks via the Brava App or the Web under your profile.
- Brava will immediately sync any images attached via the Brava App or the Web and display them on the Brava as well.
Brava Preset Recipes to Custom Cook Recipes
- You can now add any Brava Preset Recipe to any Custom Cook recipe.
- Browse from any recipe available on the Brava and add it to a Custom Cook without having to run the cook first.
- Use this feature to string together multiple different recipes or run a step before or after any recipe preset on the Brava.
Favorited Custom Cooks on the Brava
- You can now favorite Custom Cooks on the Brava.
- Custom Cooks that have been favorited will display under the Favorite section on the Brava, Brava App and the web.
"Leave the Brava Chamber Empty" Instruction
- The Brava will now instruct you to leave the Brava’s cooking chamber empty for preheating steps in Custom Cooks.
- This can be enabled by turning on the “Pause after preheat” toggle in a Preheat Step.
- Once Preheat is complete, a new screen will display showing you where to place the cookware.
Viewing Custom Cook Steps
- Added the ability to view the steps of a Custom Cook while the Custom Cook is cooking.
- Tapping the timeline at the bottom of the screen while a Custom Cook is cooking will display a new timeline with information about the selected step.
- You can tap arrows on the timeline to view the next steps or previous steps of a Custom Cook.
"Continue Cooking" Button for Manual Cooks
- Added a Continue Cooking button to the Cook Complete screen for Manual Cooks.
- This button will display as “Bake More”, “Reheat More”, “Sear More”, etc. based on the manual mode you are running.
- Selecting this button will place you back in the Manual Cook mode you selected.
Additional Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Made 16 enhancements to improve the Brava experience.
- For select recipe programs, the Brava will automatically check for the correct "Shelf Placement"
- If the Brava detects an incorrect "Shelf Placement", the cook will automatically pause and notify the user
- Users can choose from a range of 1 minute to 8 minutes via buttons instead of scrolling
- Users can also use the +30s and -30s buttons to finely adjust their Reheat times
Examples (1) Searching “Baked Potato” will result in “Russet Potato” and “Yukon Gold Potato” (2) Searching “York” in Search will result in all NY Steak recipes
- The first time users select any programmed recipe, the Cook Guide will now be more prominent
- After viewing the Cook Guide, it will return to the normal Book Icon in the top right
Fun with Brava! New Thanksgiving Screensaver
- The screensaver can be changed in Settings > Power > Screensaver.
Changing the Settings: Users may change this back to the continuous 'dinging' in Settings > Sounds > Intermittent Cook Complete Alert
How to stop the 'ding' sound after a completed cook: (1) Open the Brava door (2) Press on the big Start/Stop button to mute the sound (3) Or click on one of the options on the Brava screen
Fun with Brava! New Halloween Screensaver
- The screensaver can be changed in Settings > Power > Screensaver.
Improvement to Custom Cook
- Added additional icons to the cook progress bar to show steps within the Custom Cook recipe.
- Choose recipes to display on the Brava based on dietary preference, such as Vegetarian, Keto, etc.
- Hide selected ingredients (e.g., Seafood, Beef) from displaying on the Brava.
How: simply go to Settings on your Brava screen and click on Dietary Preference
- Customize your Brava cook button idle color from white to one of six other colors ( Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue or Purple).
How: go to Settings on your Brava screen and click on Button Colors
- Play puzzle game while your Brava is cooking! Turn your camera image into a sliding puzzle.
How: Just put your finger on the center of the Cooking screen (camera image), and wait for 10 seconds. Exit the game by completing the puzzle, opening the Brava door, pausing the cook or holding the center of the screen for 10 seconds.
- Search by filter - ingredient types, recipe type, dietary preference, tray types. Filters can be combined to narrow search.
- Predictive text on the Search field - similar words will display below the Search field as to what the user is currently typing.
- Ability to set which zones to place your ingredients in
- Various small changes to make Custom Cook easier to use