Follow the steps below set-up your Brava Oven ready to cook
1. Unbox the oven
2. Put the oven to your designated kitchen location.
- The oven should be on a dedicated, 20-AMP circuit. This means when the oven is running, no other appliances or electronics should be running at the same time
3. Plug in the oven to turn it on
4. Follow the prompts on the screen
- Connect the oven to your home WiFi
- Log into your oven using the account created when you ordered the Brava oven or create a new account on the oven
5. Download the Brava phone app
6. Log into your new Brava phone app using the same account as the oven login
7. Check your oven and phone app are connected
- On your phone app, go to My Account at the lower right corner
- Verify "Brava 1" is showing "Connected"
8. Check the TempSensor
- Plug the TempSensor into the connector in the oven
- You should hear a ping sound and the oven display should show a green banner indicated "TempSensor Connected"
9. Run a test cook
- Make sure the oven is empty and the TempSensor is removed from the oven
- Go to Reheat on the oven screen, select one minute, and press the flashing green button
- As the oven runs, go to your phone app and you should see a yellow banner showing Cooking. Click on the banner to see a live video on your oven cooking
Now, you're ready to start your first real cook!
If you have any questions or issues about these steps, please contact Brava Customer Success. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 855-276-6767.