There are two categories of cooking with Brava which are Brava Presets and Brava Standard Modes.
Brava Presets are ingredients and meals that are pre-loaded onto the Oven and include:
- Ingredients : 75+ single ingredients (like meat, fish, vegetables, frozen foods) are pre-programmed by our chefs into the oven interface. The list of available ingredients will grow weekly.
- Combos : Cook two or more ingredients like carrots and chicken at the same time on the same tray. The list of available combos will grow weekly.
- Meal Kits : The simplest path to delicious homemade meals delivered to your door. Meal Kits can be purchased in the Brava Marketplace, and are typically ready in 15-30 minutes from start to finish, including clean-up.
- Bookmarks : Any recipes that you Bookmark in the Brava app are stored on your Brava Oven interface here.
Brava Standard Modes enable you to cook in ways that you likely already do at home:
- Bake : This function emulates convection cooking in your built-in oven with traditional time and temperature based settings. It requires pre-heat.
- Sear : This function is great for achieving results like you would get from “Broil” in your built-in without compromising the doneness of your ingredients.
- Reheat : This function is similar in speed to using a microwave without compromising the flavor of your food by keeping leftovers moist on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Toast : This function is just like your toaster or toaster oven except we’ll toast to your preferred doneness level every time.
- Keep Warm : This function is just like a warming drawer.