Brava Trays and Pans
Brava Glass Tray, Metal Tray, Egg Pan, Loaf Pan, and Square Pans are all dishwasher safe. Prior to dishwashing, it is recommended that the following procedure is used every time after cooking with any Brava tray or pan.
- After the cook finishes, place your tray or pan on the top of the Brava (the black mat).
- This heat-resistant black mat helps prevent temperature shock and protects your accessories from warping or bending. The trays/pans are generally very hot after a cook. Placing them on the countertop or table can cause the tray or pan to bend or warp
- After you plate your food and your tray or pan is cool enough to touch with your bare hands (please be careful as it may be hot for some time), place the tray in the sink and add a couple of cups of water to the tray and let it sit for some time.
- This prevents anything you were cooking on the cooking accessory from getting stuck on to it as it cools
- When you're ready to clean/wash the tray, use some soap and a soft sponge. You may also place your tray or pan in the dishwasher.
We recommend using wood or silicone tools. Do not use metal tools (spatula, fork, knife, whisk, etc.) as they may scratch and degrade performance.
Brava Chef's Pan
We recommend hand washing with soap and warm water to preserve the lifetime of the coating and performance.
If you happen to have burnt-on stains after a cook, you can fill your Chef's Pan with enough water to cover the stained or stuck-on particles of food and bring the water to a boil. Then, add in a few tablespoons of baking soda and continue to boil the water for a few minutes while you use a wooden spoon or wooden spatula to scrape up any of the blackened bits. Turn off the stove and wash the pan with a sponge, hot water, and soap.
Rubber Silicone Top Mat
The rubber silicone mat is dishwasher safe. We recommend wiping down with warm water and soap after each use.