There are a few things that you can do if you can't find the recipe program you're looking for:
1. Try to find an ingredient or combination cook that is comparable (proteins and veggies that have similar color and density) to what you are trying to cook.
2. Use an existing recipe with comparable ingredients. Reference the vegetable substitution and fish substitution guides.
3. Utilize Bake or Brava Air Fry to make anything you would make in a conventional oven or air fryer.
4. Search for or ask a question in the Brava Home Facebook Community (someone in the community might have a suggestion)!
5. E-mail email@example.com with your Ingredient, Combo, and Recipe suggestions.
If you are still unsure, please reach out to Customer Success for culinary advice. firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-276-6767.
Please sign in to leave a comment.