If you're not able to watch the live camera feed of your Brava cook, your Brava and your phone app are not connected.
To check if they are connected, open up your Brava app. Click on the person icon at the lower right corner of the screen. Then click on the gear icon on the upper right corner of the screen to open up Settings. Scroll down to look for Brava 1 and see if it shows Connected or Not Connected.
To connect your Brava and phone app, Brava must be connected to WiFi and both Brava and app have to be signed into the same account.
Follow below steps to establish connection between your Brava and the phone app.
- The first thing you want to ensure is that your Brava is connected to your home's WiFi network. If you need instructions on connecting your Brava to the internet, please consult this article: Setting Up the Brava. NOTE: The Brava will not connect with your Brava Mobile Application until the Brava is connected to a WiFi network.
- Second, you will want to ensure you're logged into your Brava Mobile Application and the Brava using the same account information. If you do not remember your account information, please email Brava Customer Success at email@example.com
If your Brava and the app are still not connected, follow the process below to re-establish connectivity.
- Delete the Brava Mobile Application from your phone or tablet and reinstall it.
- Unplug the Brava from the wall and wait 1 minute before plugging it back in.
- On the Brava, go to Settings, and then click on Account. If you had previously logged into your Brava account, click log out to sign out of your account (All of your settings will come back when you sign back in).
- Then log into your Brava Mobile Application and then log into the Brava using the same credentials
- Keep the Brava app open and then conduct Reheat for 1 minute (leave the Brava empty)
- On the app screen, look for a yellow banner stating that there is something cooking. If this banner shows up, then your application and Brava are connected! Click on the banner to watch the live camera feed from your Brava.
If you continue to have connectivity issues, please consult with the Brava Customer Success team.