Keeping the Brava clean is essential to a good cooking experience. Refer to this video to learn more - How to Clean the Brava
- We recommend wiping down the Brava after each use. Regular wipe down goes a long way towards keeping the Brava clean and avoid grease build-up.
- Use a damp cloth or towel.
- Cleaners recommended include - soap and water, Seventh Generation spray or Seventh Generation cleaning wipe.
- Astonish oven cleaner is the most effective at cleaning the Brava. It can be found on Amazon.com
- Bar Keepers Friend (liquid form) is also a good cleaner.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products like steel wool or harsh chemicals like Easy Off in the Brava chamber or on the camera glass.
- Use clean, damp cloth to wipe off any residue.
- Be careful around the lamps and do not put cleaning supply on the lamps.
Chef Tip: There's a crumb tray that slides out from under your Brava! You can easily slide it out to remove crumbs and residue from toasting and baking.
Cleaning the Lamps:
- Use the Clean Lamps cycle under the Utilities icon on your Brava touchscreen after every 6 to 8 cooks to eliminate any build-up on your lamps.
- Note: Our Clean Lamps cycle cleans the lamps only, not the Brava chamber.
Cleaning the Camera:
- Take a towel and gently wipe the camera glass after each cook to ensure a clear image of your food
- The camera can be found in the Brava chamber directly beneath the middle of the touchscreen.