Keeping the Brava Oven clean is essential to a good cooking experience.
Cleaning the Oven:
- Use a damp cloth, towel or gentle scrubbing sponge with soap and water after every cook when your Oven has cooled to prevent excess smoke and grease buildup.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products like steel wool or harsh chemicals like Easy Off in the oven chamber or on the camera glass.
- Don't worry about cleaning the lamps, there is a self-cleaning feature for them (see below)
Cleaning the Lamps:
- Use the Clean Lamps cycle under the Utilities icon on your Oven touchscreen after every 6 to 8 cooks to eliminate any build-up on your lamps.
- Note: Our Clean Lamps cycle cleans the lamps only, not the oven chamber.
Cleaning the Camera:
- Take a towel and gently wipe the camera glass after each cook to ensure a clear image of your food. The camera can be found in the Oven chamber directly beneath the middle of the touchscreen.