Basic Electrical Requirements:
The Brava Oven needs to be connected to an outlet that is supported by a 20 Amp breaker.
The Brava Oven is currently tested and designed for use in the United States. It is only intended to be connected to a 110V-120V 60Hz circuit. The Brava Oven pulls approximately 1800 Watts.
- The Oven must be on a dedicated outlet and a dedicated circuit breaker to power the Oven (do not run anything else on the circuit while operating the Brava Oven).
- Connect to a properly grounded three-prong ground-fault current interruption (GFCI) outlet
- Do not connect to a two-pronged outlet using an adaptor
- Do not use extension cords
- Do not connect with power converters
If you have additional questions or want to learn more, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at (855) 276-6767 from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM PT Monday through Friday, and 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PT Saturday and Sunday.