We require all customers to have at least a 15 amp to 20 amp breaker to power the Brava Oven and make sure it working efficiently. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out at at time.
- Please use a dedicated outlet
- Properly grounded three prong GFCI outlet
- Do not connect to a two pronged outlet using an adaptor
- Do not use extension cords
- Do not connect with power converters
The Brava Oven is only intended for connection to a 120V 60Hz circuit (1800 Watts)
Connect the Oven only to a properly grounded three-prong outlet with ground-fault current interruption (GFCI)
If you have additional questions or want to learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (855) 276-6767.